1. Sometimes I’m forced to do something I don’t particularly like and I end up enjoying myself, which reminds me that there is a great deal I don’t know about life and the world.
2. It’s not that we’re living in apocalyptic times, we just have catastrophic thoughts.
3. The days are short, the years shorter still.
4. If you can’t make yourself sit and meditate, wash dishes and meditate. It’s equally effective.
5. Do something different in order to create a day that looks nothing like the ones that have gone before.
6. Every day adds up to make up a life. Hence the small things we do every day matter.
7. I’m always happy when I wake up at 6.30am. (Even when I’m forced to.)