Here are some ideas on my own want-to-ultralearn backburner list:
– Making my own electronic music (releasing an album of electronic music, a la Lullatone)
– Editorial design (creating layouts for books and magazines)
– Illustrating and writing a children’s book
– Making a short film
– Creating an online course
– Creating an app
– Writing a book
– Building my blog from scratch
I’ll update this whenever a new one comes to mind!
Very good ideas from Scott Young about how to learn and build skills that matter:
Don’t just learn French, aim to have conversations with people.
Don’t just watch lectures, do practice problems from the exam.
Don’t just read philosophy, write an essay or discuss it with someone else.
How to start your own ultralearning project (part one)
How to start your own ultralearning project (part two)