1. Passive reading is not learning.
2. Resist the mind’s default of wanting to do easy things. (Easy is often greasy + unhealthy.)
3. Constraints create the conditions for freedom.
4. “Be grateful 1,000 times a day”. – Wahe Takeda
5. Peace of mind… is the true cure. And the holy grail.
6. Circumstances > thoughts > emotions > actions > our life. To change our life, we change our thoughts about our circumstances (since we often can’t change our circumstances).
7. Fill your life with the things that make you happy.
8. Be kind about the things you say about yourself to yourself.
9. To know yourself, keep failing.
10. We’re more than good enough – we are enough. =)