1. What’s the rush?
2. Time expands when you’re focused, contracts when you’re distracted.
3. Approach everything with the mind of a beginner.
4. Don’t be fixated on knowing where you will end up. Enjoy the journey; your joy will bring you to where you need to be.
5. Happiness is not needing or striving to be happy.
6. Watching one really good drama series is better than watching twenty mediocre ones.
7. The most mundane things in life are really the most important and beautiful ones.
8. We are here to do important work. We do important work by being true to who we are.
9. Investing is philosophy + psychology in action, and a real test of character.
10. Everything is just a thought.